🢔 Return & Exchange 🢖
30 DAY RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We want you to experience total satisfaction with your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for full refund or exchange. Please send us an e-mail email@example.com to process the return.
The 30 day return for a full refund is applicable only on online orders shipped via Bluedart. Nosepins cannot be exchanged/returned due to hygiene reasons.
Important Things to Remember
When you receive the package from our delivery partners
- Do not accept the package if the cover has been tampered with.
- Open the package and you will find the jewelry in a sealed see-through box along with the invoices and certificates.
- Identify your product in the see-through box upon delivery. Open the box only if it is the product you have ordered
- Open the box to try on the jewelry. The tamper-proof tag should not be tampered with and the package should not be damaged, if you wish to return the jewelry.
- If you wish to return the product, kindly ensure that it is in the same condition as during delivery. Please return it within 30 days of purchase.
- If the jewelry is found damaged or the tag has been tampered with, we will consider that the jewelry has been used. No 100% exchange or 100% refund will be entertained. The product will be returned to the customer.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned jewelry, amount will refunded by cheque within 2 to 3 weeks from the date the product is received.
- All returns/exchange/refunds are at the sole discretion of the Management of Velvetbox Store.
A very important security feature is being followed by the Management of Velvetbox Store – All products that are dispatched to clients or returned by clients will be packed or unpacked / unsealed under video surveillance. These videos will be shared with the client upon discrepancy. This security feature will protect both the client & Velvetbox Store from all possible malpractices and grievances.
For any information, you can contact us here.